Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

IIRC they came with the choice of 15 or 16.... i could very well be wrong... hell i am most of the time anyway.... lol but i'm outta here guys work in the morning and i gotta leave the house by 7 to get there at 8.... yay me.....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i should be on through out tomorrow and tomorrow evening.... about the only thing i can say is a boring shift is a good shift... lol

5. greenmachine2000

ill be on after 11pm and in morning

6. Well, nothing is catching my attention other than nonsense on FRF and this place is dead, so I'm going to sleep lol Raiding a junk yard tomorrow in search of 06 tails and a fender badge, and maybe look for a new carpet.

7. greenmachine2000

let me know what you find!

8. greenmachine2000

see if theses anything for me

9. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

leaving early to get the part store before school so i can put the parts in while at school. Man i love having auto tech as my class

10. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

11. machine

machine Banned

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hey pete where's justin been at?

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

how did you get banned?

14. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

15. I have no clue. I've messaged him a few times on facebook and haven't heard from him at all. He probably forgot his password or something. Either that or his bitch ex did something else....

16. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

What should I do if someone threatens me on Facebook? lol

17. Stab them in the throat with latex gloves on and leave the knife with the girlfriend/boyfriend.

Sal, you in here yet? haha

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

haha yep, we seem to get off topic lol

19. It happens. I'm just trying to keep it cleaned up for Clinton.

20. greenmachine2000

hey pete if you go again can you see if there any good hood hinges..i dont care on color.