Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i want a powerdome.......

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

oh wait duuuuhhm question got any 08 tails?!?!?

4. I'll let you know if I find one anywhere.
    Yes, but they were broken. Trust me, I woulda taken a set if I could find em.

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

hahaha thats good i figured u wouldnt tho. your truck will be brand spankin new then with them and the tailgate

6. greenmachine2000

if there was dirt to kick id kick it lol

7. Yeah, then I wanna sand down the bed eventually and get rid of the rhinoliner on there, repaint it, and throw a plastic liner in.

8. greenmachine2000

well pete you now have my want list lol

9. Lmao. Damien, wanna condense it down? lol 06+ tails, tailgate, hood hinges, anything else?

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

that will be cool, reminds me my bed on the inside is getting bad...

well im out for the night see ya later guys

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

no dont do the plastic bed liner.... they are really ****ty....... they block the drains and cause water to stand in the bed and cause bigger headaches in the long run.....

12. greenmachine2000

nope lol just taillights and hinges..and someone who knows how to fix those little armrests in truck.lol

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

you have the 60/40 armrest????

14. The console lid? ****, next time I'm down there I'll see if my clone has a working one. If so, I'll grab it and ship it to you for parts and shipping.

15. greenmachine2000

no on the doors..the leatherish material..i dont know how to explain it lol

16. greenmachine2000

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh the arm rest padding.....

18. greenmachine2000

not my truck but same issue..the gray piece you see bowing out how do you fix it..

19. What's wrong with em?

Nvm found it lol You'd have to take the panel off and see if you can somehow slip it back into place. I believe there is a little clippy like thing that holds it on. But not positive...

20. greenmachine2000

both my doors are starting to do it..only flaw in interior lol

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

shoot drppdyllwrngr a pm he does upholstery for a living and he may know haw to fix it or give you one hell of a deal on recovering it.....