Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Boring as hell. But I copied my same answers from last semester and got out of there quick

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

CHEaTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Not really lol The point is to teach you how to do certain things, and since I had to retake Bio 1, I just wrote down my answers from last semester for the same lab. And I like the one little a lol

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

if you leave it all capital it automatically changes to all lower case so had to leave one lowercase letter.....

6. Lmao. That's true

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

setting up the final details to pick up the lift friday... i'm so stoked about this steal.....

8. NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEE! lol

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah can you get pics on ur phone pete?

10. Yep. Got a semi-retarded droid. lol

11. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

coming ur way

12. Alrighty man

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn phone being slow tonight....

14. Yeah. Just got it

15. Nice man! Brand new, right?

16. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

he bought it to put on his truck and then sold his truck before he even opened anything in it....

17. Lmao. That's awesome

18. so what is everyone doing ?

19. Valentine's day strip club trip. lol jk

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

only if clintons paying.... lol

21. Haha. I'm sure he would be willing to pay! Lmfao. He'd be the one stripping at that rate.... lol