Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

****ing A, im tired of adusting my headlights. And i just had to hardwire my HIDs into the headlights.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn it i had been planning on getting my lift on sunday well i watch the weather tonight and they are forcasting snow for the whole weekend.... no accumulation thought but i dont wanna put it on in the snow.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

5. 01B3000

I just took all the weight out of my truck. lol

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah they are saying the ground is to warm for it to stick but still gonna put the lift off for now... maybe next week while i'm on vacation....

7. 01B3000

Eh, its not that hard. Wha'd you get spindles? It took me about 5 hours to do new ball joints, upper control arms, and spindles, Its not that hard really, Just disconnect the upper and lower ball joint, dont even undo the shocks, and remove the stock spindle, put the new one in place.

8. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

What up my brothas from other muthas!!

9. Just got three inches of snow here, and we're on a compressed schedule. So my two hour class is only gonna be an hour long, and an hour later lol

10. El Camino Man

I thought you guys said it wadnt goonna stick lol

11. Stuck here haha

12. El Camino Man

Weve only got 1/3 of the snow we normally get lol its dperessing

13. Yeah, after this we've had maybe 15" tops all year?

14. El Camino Man

Id love to have 15" lol. I think weve got a whoppin 4 or 5?

15. Lmao. Usually we have a bit more than that by now. I'm waiting for a massive blizzard to come rushing in and parking itself haha

16. El Camino Man

Lol someone parked a blizzard in our driveway!!!

17. Lmao. Yeah, that's a hell of an excuse... Professor blabbity blab, I cannot attend classes today because a blizzard parked itself over my house last night. My neighbors only got an inch while I got three feet. Please email me the homework and notes for today and the next two weeks.

Lmao.

18. El Camino Man

Lol I wouldnt question you

19. Demon

1 foot in the past 4 hours here of snow and drifting

20. El Camino Man

Ugh Id love to have a foot of snow lol

21. Demon