Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

well things i can post, i have people at work making fun of me and its hitting a nerve that im holding back, like a bought a new set of ratchet straps and another worker goes...what are those for your back, to hold you down..man did that strike a nerve. plus im on frickin nerve medicine now, and some anxiety ****, i told the doc, im not crazy man.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. That'll work, because as soon as I buy my new truck I won't have a place to live! lol

4. Dude, if you're planning on quitting that job haul off and knock his jaw off its hinges

5. greenmachine2000

party party lol

6. greenmachine2000

lol eh he had his **** handed to him a few months ago someone jacked his rims tires sound system dash seats out of his escalade, guess who fixed it, my UNCLE...what a porcupine..

7. Slug him. I can't stand cocky ass rich people like that....

8. greenmachine2000

lol me either, thing is he parties every weekend, comes to work with hangovers, i just call him my itch lol...the one day i told him i wished the fleas of a thousand camels infested his arm pits.

9. Lmfao. That's def sigworthy right there!

10. greenmachine2000

i say stuff like that all the time lol one day they got me mad so i walked around all day saying save the whales..confused the hell out of them but made me laugh lol

11. lol And you guys say you should have a thread about the things I say...

12. greenmachine2000

lol i say random stuff all the time just to make them go what is he talking about. makes my day all the time lol

13. greenmachine2000

yeah thats me! haha. shoot pete id love to stay up longer but have to be up at 8 so ill text you later tomorrow man! and clinton needs to text me sometime lol

14. lol I gotta get up at 7. Later man

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont have your number anymore!

16. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

nobody has mine, muahahahaha!

17. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I noticed...I tried texting you about the evap canister and you never replied

18. doyouquaxu

i got a new number. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH! i'll PM it to you.

so what's good with everybody in here? looks like it's just you and me clinton.

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

yeah looks like it! ****ty day at work, snow sloppy roads and dunmb people!

20. doyouquaxu

time to move to sunny CA. we have a TON of dumb people though, which sucks.

i wish i was working right now though, these last 2 weeks of the quarter are getting hectic and that's giving me anxiety.