Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppp

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Not much lol

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

not much here either.... sitting here watching it snow and wishing the weather would straighten up so i coupld put my bumper back on......

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i cant get ahold of the shop thats working on my truck and i wont lie i'm getting pissed cuz i aint heard from them in 4 days

6. klinger, you are having some crazy weather for sure.
    tornadoes and snow , another reason why I dont live in that area anymore

hope you get some springtime soon as we are already 80* plus

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

efff you craig.... lol i just wish it would stay one temp for a couple of days then i could get finished........

8. Demon

its snowing here and they say it will be 50 soon hmmmmmm idk about that

9. Marty, if you put a gps in the truck, I bet you can find a warmer place to live ;)

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i know but i love my little town..... have moved away a couple of times but keep coming back....

and plus i love the snow.....

11. when you get older and the cold really starts too suck, that little town will become a memory lol then you will be sitting by the senorita's with a cold cerveza in one hand and (.) (.)'s in the other !!!! sitting in the sand on the beach!!!!!

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol yeah that would be awesome if i could ever save up the cash for retirement.... lol

13. Ok, Ima gonna let you guys in on a little secret I have learned over the years

When I was single my pockets would Jingle, now that I'm married they no longer jingle.

So If I were to do it all over again, I would have bought my motorhome while I was young, paid it off, then become park host across the country. When young you can go anywhere you want, get a job anywhere before ya get tied down, get some adventure in your lives

14. El Camino Man

Thats depressing lol

15. Lmao. Craig, you're so full of wisdom today lol That's why I'm getting all my toys BEFORE I get strapped down with a woman

16. Demon

x300 lol

17. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

:blink:

18. El Camino Man

LOL!!! ^^^ :thumbup: :laughing: :clap:

19. LOLm hahahahahaha^^ dont worry you Will get a strap on with a woman

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

hopefully she's not a fan of the great american challenge... lol

21. Demon

wow well anyways THE TRUCKS OUT OF THE SHOP AND DRIVES BETTER THAN IT EVER DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!