Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

So are GT500 rims lol and I had a set. Didnt care for them either... Iv decided im not getting rims unless theyre chrome

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mickey Thompson Classic II's are overused IMO. I'd rather the Alcoas just to say I have a set

4. El Camino Man

Lol jus cuz. I want those M/T Classic Locks. Theyre the same old boring holy rim but you can change the ring color

5. Yeah, but you kinda need a lift kit to rock them lol

6. El Camino Man

True lol. I wanna lift my truck someday. But the El Caminos gettin all the attention right now

7. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i wanna lift mine too, but it would be pointless because im hauling trailers all the time

8. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

You know, i did 3 inches on mine, and it does trailers just fine.

Oh and i want the wheels scott had on his ranger, the pacers. Then i could repaint these rims and keep them as winter wheels.
    Might get the pacers when i repaint the truck and get it two tone. but for now we wait

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

im thinking of a body lift this summer

10. Andrew, put a body lift on and crank your torsion bars. You'll be fine with trailers. My truck hauled fully loaded Motocross trailers down to Florida and back. Never a problem and those trailers were about 4500 lbs every time

11. Okay, WTF?!??!?!?!? It was 65* and sunny yesterday and now it's freakin snowing like a damn blizzzard!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i have a set lol

13. No **** lol I used one of your pictures to demonstrate. xD

14. Yeah, don't think I'm hitting 5k posts today. :(

15. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

these are forged alcoa rims alot better tham u thing el camino man. they come only on the fx4 level II. and they come in Chrome, brushed alloy, and DSG.

16. El Camino Man

Eh still not a fan. I dont like the look of them. I dont have a problem with how their built or how shiny they are, theyre just not appealing

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Damn county clerks office.

18. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

you post too many things... stop it. lol:p

What's up everyone? How's my muffler doing Charles?

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

so whats everyone doin tonight???

21. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

working