Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

2. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

closed water to me is a bog and thats 200ft down hill

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

damn thats crazy. I remember living paycheck to paycheck now I have no time to spend money. I dont get paid much more but its enough to get me by and then some

4. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Mornin guys. Whats new

5. Freemans 00

O nothing just a filthy truck again

6. El Camino Man

Lol the funnest part is making it shine again!

7. Freemans 00

no not fun a job lol. I drive 8 miles and the whole front end its muddy and wet makes me sick

8. El Camino Man

Ahh ic. Thats also the bad part lol. I live on gravel so a nice, spotless, clean truck lasts a few days lol

9. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i got called into work this week, so that's good. i also need to start getting my equipment ready for my landscaping work this season, so i should be good & busey all week :)

10. Freemans 00

iill tire shine the truck that always last a week on my tires no matter where I go

11. Freemans 00

I did about 5 minutes of landscaping keep up yesterday lol Pulling weeds. I can do about anything I just choose not to sometimes.

12. El Camino Man

Yuck yardwork lol. I like mowing! Mainly because we have a rider lol. The rest is too much work for my lazy arsenal

13. Freemans 00

lol i told my dad if he fixed the push mower I would mow all 5 acres with it and he said ok little did he know Im gonna tie a rope to the handles and pull it with my 4 wheeler lol

14. El Camino Man

Genious! LOL!!!

15. Freemans 00

funniest grass cutting job you can have right there

16. El Camino Man

Lol Im sure it would be

17. Freemans 00

I dont mind doing that kinda work I just dont need yelled at for every stupid thing I do tension just needs to broke in people

18. El Camino Man

Im the same way lol. The reason for my quitting and getting fired of my last 2 jobs lol

19. Lmfao. Good luck with that

20. El Camino Man

Bout time you got up Pete lol