Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Just ignore it, its all high school games. If you have a good woman, then she knows who she wants to be with and would just ignore it as well

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. But it's pissing me off because he and a bunch of others keep texting and calling her asking the same ****. I'm waiting for him to come up to her house one of these days. Either that or I'm gonna dig some **** up and rat him out to his girlfriend. I'm putting the bastard in his place one way or another because he is one of them cocky types that won't back down until you hit him below the belt

4. I forgot to mention that he was evicted from his parents house and is older than me too.

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Have your woman change her number

6. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Just call him a worthless **** lol Belittle him till he cries always works or call him out or what Clinton said Either way he needs to grow up and be taught a lesson hell learn one of these days

7. I'm gonna show up on his doorstep one of these days with a breaker bar if he doesn't learn soon.

8. Freemans 00

**** like that pisses me off as well wait till I come up and well pay a visit

9. Sweet. lol

On a happier note, WIN!!!!!
    [​IMG]

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Lol Pete. Man when it comes to the dbag hitting on ur woman don't do anything to physically hurt him he knows he's pushing ur buttons and only doing it hoping you'll do something stupid and he can get you outta the picture for a while. Remember karma is a bitch.

11. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

he is only doing it to get a reaction from you...ignore it and be the better man

12. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

stupid turbo blew a seal!!! FAWK!! well now that im out of cash, i will just pull one out of a junkyard for a TC 83-86 and it should bolt right in.

well it was cool for about 15 min lol

13. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

which seal? I might have one laying around. what turbo?

14. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Whats up guys

15. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

You got that bitch done? Pics!

And not much. Just in class.

16. So Ricky santorum does not like P o rn and want s to make it a crime and outlaw S*E*X
    hahaha I guess that will be the end of republicans no more s e x no more babies no more republicans, except for gingrich who has all these extramarital affairs

lol just gotta laugh
    http://www.the3halves.com/3-news/270-santorum-promises-to-stop-internet-****.html

What do these guys think, the average joe wants to come home have a drink have a lil s*e*x and watch some P O*RN

17. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

took my hardest classes ever last quarter, yet got the most a's. guess i'm not an idiot after all...

18. Freemans 00

Well truck is getting a new clutch, master and slave cylinder put in the guy said it should be done by Friday night. He said he has to hack the exhaust off also that kinda upsets me lol

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

why does he have to hack the exhaust off?

20. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

can not wait for saturday

21. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What classes are you taking?