Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

^Oh ya know, the usual. Pottery, painting, women history, etc... :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lol, you forgot home ec, I had it for 1 month but the guys in the class we kept hittin on the girls so they no longer made it mandatory for xxx amount of hours. But I went to a trade school before high school so who knows how they do it anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Careful, he can kill you in your sleep like freddy kreuger

5. I eat freddie kruegers for a snack then I move on to UFC guys for lunch lol

taste like chicken lmfao

6. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

plz take it to a different shop if he says he has to hack the exhaust. he obviously doesnt know what he is doing

cause he doesnt know how to do a job the correct way and is taking the lazy way out

what he is gonna job is the y-pipe. sure they suck to take off as one piece, but your exhuast WILL forever have a leak now if he chops it

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...badass!!

8. no, I just like the taste of chicken :)

the baddass dayz are gone

9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

10. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

it been my birthday today

11. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Mine is the 31st

12. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

watchin best of i love the 70s...pet rock FTW lol

13. happy B day mainer!

14. Hurley turns old tomorrow, so early Happy B day man!!!

15. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Lol yeah its all down hill for me

16. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

Thank you old man

17. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Or no every other place is crazy expensive and cutting the pipe at the flange then rewelding will not make it have an exhaust leak. He said this might happen who knows all I do is that it needs done and im not dishing out crazy booko bucks price is bad enough

18. Anybody know the feeling of not being welcome in your own home? Then seeing death twice in a night? Ugh... My life is taking a turn for the worse right now. Anybody have anything to help me along while all this negativity in my life is taking over? I've honestly never been this upset about things. I put a dent in the truck and broke my knuckles tonight because I can't take it anymore.

19. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I have been through quite a bit of hard times in my life, and all I can say, is it gets better. No matter what, it does. You just gotta hang in there and deal. It sucks, I know. I have felt not welcome in my house since I was 12 up until just recently. I wish there was something else I could do, but all I have is words.

20. For me it just seems like my relationship with my parents has been going downhill ever since I started school, and is going nowhere and getting worse. It's to the point that I don't feel right at all, and I'm starting to get sick over it. Idk what to do...

21. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

My dad has always been somewhat of the violent type, and has only gotten worse since his father died. I used to even be afraid to come back to my house or even be alone with him in it. And my mom wanted nothing to do with me, either.

All I did was I just kept to myself, because no matter how hard I tried, it just didn't work. I hate knowing that other people go through the same stuff. I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but sometimes things just work out on their own.