Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I really don't think it is. At this rate, I'm not going to be getting any support monetarily, and I won't be able to afford the truck anymore. Not only that, but I won't have a home because I'd have to drop school and go into a full time job just to afford an apartment. It's going to get nothing but harder. And the cause of all of these problems, an insane woman that I have the burden of calling my mom. Yeah, I know. I bitch about her all the time on here. But she's so ridiculous and controlling about everything. First she tells me that I can go into any field that I want, and now that I want to change my major to landscape architecture, she tells me that I can't and it's worthless. Not only that, but she complains constantly about how much money they have to keep putting into my truck, and it's her fault for not letting me sell it and get a reliable truck instead. They could have bit the bullet 9 months ago and spent 5 grand on a good truck, but they chose the route of paying 8 grand in repairs in 9 months.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Your situation is definitely a tough one.

4. Unfortunately... It's like I can never win anything, ever. I'm always the one getting sh*t upon by everybody else. Honestly, the forum is really the only place I have that at home feeling, which is extremely sad considering it's an internet website. I really have no physical place that I can feel comfortable in anymore......

5. Sinister04Fx4

I know the feeling. Honestly, if I didn't have my boyfriend, I don't think I'd even be around anymore. Sh*t gets hard.

6. It does. But I really don't have anyone to talk to that can help me anymore. I'm tired of telling my girlfriend because that's the only thing I really talk about anymore, and everybody else just annoys me because they talk about everything behind my back. I'm not too open about much anymore...

7. Sinister04Fx4

I hear ya there. People honestly suck big time, I really don't trust anyone. Just keep your head up, you'll find a way. Somehow, things will get better. Even if it seems like they won't.

8. I can only hope so. If not, time to start eliminating the negativity from my life and move forward on my own.

9. Sinister04Fx4

I am slowly beginning in that direction myself.

10. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it's like an episode of Dr. Phil in here...

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i know right

12. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

all you guys need to eat an ice cream cone.

13. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

That sounds like a great idea.

Sent from the dumbest toughest smart phone in the world.

14. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

Nom nom nom ice cream!

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream. Lol. Wait I'm showin my age again. Damn it. Lol

16. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

guess who just got a brand new used computer! :D

17. Sinister04Fx4

Ice cream sounds good...

18. It's going to be 78* at school today, so indeed it does.

19. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i need to go on a junkyard run!

20. Me too. I need a transfer case and front driveshaft

21. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i need a turbo...