Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. What happened to yours?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

it blew a seal and its shot. so i need another one.

im partial to scrapping the whole turbo idea and just getting a performance and econ tune wrote and going back to working on my camaro, but turbos are still kick ass i still want one

4. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I still need to find everything to convert my 2wd to 4wd.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I have front/rear matching axles in my backyard :) ROADTRIP!!!

6. Just go get another one man. A turbo'd ranger is awesome lol

7. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I am so happy to have tonight off. It feels good.

8. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Learned an important lesson today! I cant weld sheet metal

9. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i did my first bj today. it was a bit awkward at first, i didn't really know what i was supposed to do. i was looking at it for a little bit, and figured it can't be that hard, loads of people do this all the time. so i just.... dove in. i decided that if i did what i thought was right, it would help finish. i had to use both hands for some extra help when i started to get tired, but the satisfaction of doing it for the first time was well worth it.

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Dude.... We really didnt need to know this

11. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ball joint, sicko! jeeeeeeeeeeeeez

i did that on purpose

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I know...but either way....You're a real trooper lol

13. Lmfao Mac. That was hilarious. Anyways, just got done wiring up the other two lights on my roll bar and all I can say is.....HEADLIGHTS ARE FOR NOOBZ!!!!! Mother ****er are they bright!

14. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

It was my dads birthday today and I forgot. With work and running around all day I forgot I feel like a worthless son now. I dont celebrate birthdays and dont make a big deal about it but that doesnt mean other people dont like to be recognized and appreciated

15. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Dont be so hard on yourself. If your dads anything like me, then he prolly forgot it was his birthday too lol

16. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i got my new cobra nightwatch cb in the truck today

17. And ILLEGALLY modded it lol

18. So there's a hive of wasps inside my air conditioner at the dorm... I opened the window and I guess there were a few sitting in the channel. So now I have about fifty pissed off bees looking at me through the window. I'm afraid to open it now and even more scared to turn the air conditioner on. I'm ****ed. lol

19. Freemans 00

Time to go pick me truck up from the shop.

20. Watch it fall apart on the way back lol jk

21. Freemans 00

dude shut up lol If it does Ill kick one of your lights off