Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

slow... the pain is unreal and bout the only thing i do for now is be on my xbox

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. And I my live just ran out... Of course lol But hey, nothing beats sitting around doing nothing! lol

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

whats up guys?? ive been going through withdrawals, havent been able to get to a computer to log in all weekend lol

5. I got kicked out of my house Saturday. Nbd.

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn, sorry man that sucks...

7. Idc. Dumb bitch only caused trouble and stress. I'm glad to be out of there. Got everything I need, so I won't be back there anytime soon.

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh, well its probly for the better than that your outta there

9. Yeah. Maybe now I can actually do alright in my classes without her constantly nagging me

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yeaa that would be annoying dude, gotta be a big distraction and take alot of time

11. Yup, it was...

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea just gotta plow through the rest of the school year, when do you get done?

13. May 16th is the last day

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice! is it your last year?

15. Hell no! lol I wish. This is just the finish of my freshman year

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ohh lol ok i gotcha. yea im just almost done with highschool lol youre waay ahead of me

17. lol Yeah, college isn't really for me...

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn, yea ive been wondering the same since i hate school so much..

19. It's really a personal choice man. I was never a big fan of school. I would rather go out and work hard for my money and work my way up in a company instead of starting out there.

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea same here but seems its hard to get an entry level position with schooling, but it depends on what field you want to go in. i want to go into natural resources so kinda need school for it...

21. That's kinda what I'm in now. Environmental Resource Management