Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

its 30 degrees here

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^ that sucks!

it would honestly be damn nice out here (50* and sunny right now), but it's windy as hell out, just cuts right through you.

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

yeah its 30* and windy as hell

5. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it freaking rained till 3 am last night and the roof over my room is fooked so every time it rains its loud as hell

6. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

It's damn cold outside.

I'm just glad it'll at least be decent at work now.

7. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

atleast its not 87* degrees here! its only like 52* now

8. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Lol its startin to cool off here. Tonights suppost to be the coldest for the next ten days. But its only gonna get down to 45

9. It's windy as a mofo here... Thinking about going to go fly a kite lol

10. El Camino Man

Lol "and im gonna be hi-i-igh... as a kite by then"

11. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

it got to 27* last night

12. El Camino Man

I dont get it... we have 900 members and our threads are always bein talked on and on El Camino Central, they have 20,000 members and its dead over there...

13. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

awesome. brother made lunch on the stove while i was out. i came home and cleaned the stove, put my hand right on top of the grate over the burner. what a great monday, i have an awesome burn across the palm of my hand

14. El Camino Man

I did something similar lol. I used to work at McDs and we had cookie sheets to cook... cookies lol. I just made a batch, scooped em off the tray and took them up front. Came back and grabbed the cookie sheet to put it back on top of the oven... didnt make it far lol

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

****in a djm's tech support is horrible....... even with a simple question wtf

16. El Camino Man

Sooo... 360 Dakota. Yay lol

17. El Camino Man

Iv got an idea!!! If I ever have money for some reason and stumble accross a Ranger with a blowed up engine, I should do a 300 ci swap! Has that ever been done?

18. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

still a dodge...

19. Why not just put the Ford 300 in? It's got the same bore and stroke as the 429 Cobra Jet. My buddy's dad has a 94 F150 with it in there and that thing is badass

20. El Camino Man

And its bad... I grew up hating Dodges and now I want one lol. I never stick to a grudge

21. El Camino Man

Whatdya mean?