Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

what year silverado?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mid 90s maybe. Either that or pre 85

4. go newer , you will be getting someone else's junk/headache whatever ya want to call it.

5. Pre 85s are dirt cheap to fix, as are most Chevys. My girlfriend's dad has one with nearly 250k on it and he doesn't spend much on it.

6. EFI is the way to go, dont get a carb equiped truck so stick to newer better fuel mileage, cause gas aint going to get cheaper

7. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i think it was '87-88 when they switched to the newer body style (and IFS), stay away from those up 'till the late '90s. my dad had to work on 'em at the quarry he worked at, they got 5 of 'em new in '88, not even a month later all 5 had the front suspensions falling out. they are JUNK!!

8. I like the style with the two long headlights. And Idc if it has a carb. I'm only gonna lift it and ruin the mileage anyways

9. ok man see ya in the chevy forums lol NOT

10. Hahahaha. I gotta see. With the way gas is going, I might have to cut off half of my engine block now xD

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

there not the worst trucks out there, but again if you were to get one of the 90's silverados go late 90's. better bet i would say would be 70's / 80's, up to '87. they are damn good trucks if you can find one that's still got a body left, lol.

12. get dodge v10 magnum crew cab 4x4 dually !!!!!!!! I sold mine at 8 mpg it sucked traded for a jeep cheeroke v8 it sucked, traded that for the prius it sips, traded the 95 chevy silverado 4x4 for the current ranger, I like the ranger the best out of the 4x4 vehicles and I like the prius best for road trips!!!

So get a used prius and a 500 truck to fuc around in

13. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

better yet, a dodge T- Rex :yes:
    [​IMG]

14. Nah. Chevys sound awesome with exhaust on em.

15. Super 44s

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMYrRp7IGSk[/ame]

16. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Sad, your gf and her family have converted you to satanism....

17. lol Tell me this is Satanism xD Fast forward to about 1:35

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04EJ3eXPwG4&feature=related[/ame]

18. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I dont even need to watch it....It's junk to me.

19. It sounds so ****ing nasty though!!!!

20. listening to that made me think about 1978-79 when I was a young guy with those jacked up rear ends on the chevelles and Nova's Torino's gas was 63 cent a gallon and talk of a dollar agallon was like WTF thats too much now I just think 63 cents was great.

21. Yeah, right? lol