Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I love the Veloster but i dont think it comes in an auto I dont want a standard for a cruising car. I think ill go with a Grey Elantra get good package and goodies for like 15k not bad Thats like a year to pay off

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Not bad at all man

4. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

5. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

Running all over bro! I thought you were done with forums?

6. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Weve got a Veloster running around town, and I gotta say, theyre pretty cool lookin!

Im not much for the imports lol. Im old school :thumbup1:

7. El Camino Man

Anybody awake on here? I need to talk to someone til i finish my coffee lol. Then its installing turn signal badges!!!

8. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

9. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

Boo!

got a job for tomorrow at least, cleaning & painting a commercial compressor. then i'm heading up to the adarondacks to help my 90 year old grandmother stack her firewood over the weekend.

10. El Camino Man

Whats up lol

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

right now the celing, haha.

12. Wtf is with this weather??? Sunny and 68 one day, and cloudy, rain and 38 the next...

13. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

is it raining out by you pete? looks like it wants to here. which sucks scince i've got a job cleaning up leaves today...

14. I was driving back to school. Wasn't raining at home. Started about 5 miles onto the highway. Stopped five miles later. Started, stopped. Over and over again....

15. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hell, it's probibly heading my way then. :furious::furious::furious:

16. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Pete whats the weather llok like this weekend? After bedliner is applied it cant get wet for a while

17. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

my neighbor got their house painted yesterday, and it rained last night. rofl.

18. Freeman, it's supposed to be nice from the last time I checked. But let me check again because it constantly changes.... And bull**** it can't get wet. I was driving my truck in the rain immediately after I did it. Lmao

19. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

yeah its snowing here, so quite complaing about your rain

20. I'd rather snow

21. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

eff snow, it can kiss my pale ass