Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Getting the stinger welded onto the bumper Tuesday :D Cant wait

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i....hate.....people....

4. Brinker88

Love you too bro. Need a hug?

Lol J/k...whats up?

5. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

just dumba$$ ppl on craigslist. i got a decent amount of stuff for sale on there. and literally iv had like 15 ppl say they are going to meet me and buy misc. pieces i got for sale and literally, none go threw, just pisses me off! to no end they are wasting my damn time!

6. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

dude same here it pisses me off, thats why i tell them to call or text me when they are near by just so i wont taste my time

7. Brinker88

I've had the same problem lately. Craigslist is absolute bull****. I've had nothing but lowballers and dreamers. Nothing you can really do tho. I dont understand it. If you dont have the money, DONT ****ING CALL!

8. hazard-maine

ive been getting bull****ter lately who show up with like half the cash and expect me to take it

9. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i know!!! i just wanna punch each one in the balls

10. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i actuallly had a guy show up, test drive a car i was selling, kick the tires for two hours while my dinner was getting cold, finally i asked if he was gonna leave a deposit or something and he tells me he's got no money. i just about cut that damn car apart with an axe after that.

11. rangerwheelinmike

rangerwheelinmike New Member

12. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

just bull shiitin bout craigslist *******s

13. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

april fool's day is a load of crap. i fell for a prank.

14. rangerwheelinmike

rangerwheelinmike New Member

got some more work done on the ranger today

15. Got nothing done today other than washing the truck. Feel extremely tired from the weekend and just wish next Friday would get here already. Plus, my phone's giving me problems again and need to figure out my schedule for classes next semester. This week's dragging on already and it hasn't even started yet.

16. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I'm glad I'm off for spring break this week. I started it off with a bang, or rather a cash, and I'm just glad I got a week to get her runnin again.

17. You can do it. Glad you're alright though. Must've been a real scary ride.

18. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

It honestly happened too fast to even be scared, you know? One moment I saw a car coming straight at me, I looked to my right and saw a truck beside me that wouldn't let me get back over. The next I see us heading straight for a pole and then it was a blur after that. I definitely saw my life flash before my eyes. Missed a telephone pole by 3 feet.

I just wanna get her running again. I'd rock her as is, I've only owned that truck since February, and I've already been through a lot in it haha.

19. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Iv honestly never had my life flash before my eyes. Iv been in a roll-over accident... nothin. Bout got t-boned... nothin. My life must be too boring to flash lol

20. hazard-maine

it better not rain today, i have roofing to do today

21. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Ewww roofing lol