Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

Dam mike im gonna have to come check out your truck again, now that its not sitting in pieces with no gas lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

whats up peeps

4. Eh, checking the silicone on the cab lights. Seems to be sealed up nicely. Not amazing looking, but it works.

5. hazard-maine

you can always trim it up if needed

6. I'm not too worried. I'll probably get a bottle of touch up paint and see if it turns out decently. I'm not too worried about cosmetics because you won't be able to see it when I'm flying past you at 60.

7. hazard-maine

well if you where worried about it, the best way to shave it done some it take a razer blade, glove, and lighter, put the damn glove one, heat the blade up untill shes cherry, then very slowly and lightly trim

8. I have a nice bead around the bottom of the lights, I honestly don't really need to trim em. I'm just thinking about putting a little touch up paint on it to make it seem a little cleaner. Know what I mean?

9. Well, here's what caused my problems Friday night....

[​IMG]

And here's a picture of my uncle's '04

[​IMG]

10. hazard-maine

whos up still

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

me, bored so im probly gonna check out craigslist. hbu?

12. hazard-maine

same thing here

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

find anything good?

14. Just gonna leave these bad boys here.... Smoked my cab lights today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ooooo lookin good pete!

16. Thanks man. It came out kinda crappy, so on a better day I'm going to redo them. But they need LEDs in them now. Haha

17. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

well they look good from here haha. buggman's?

18. Yeah. I'm going to do almost everything with Buggz's LEDs.

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

that will be sweet, i really like his LEDs. i want to get some for the brake lights but i need to get newer tails before that :D

20. I'm not too worried about the tails, I don't feel like going through the trouble of having to get different relays. All of my interior lights though will be LEDs someday and probably the 3rd brake light will have LED's in it too. So yeah, that's my plan. But I need a lot of other things done first.

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea i hear ya, lots of other things on top of the list, ive got so many more things to do