Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I cant believe Pete or Demon has not asked for pics of this " new girlyfriend" yet hahaha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i know right! lol iv got them in photobucket so when someone asks i will post. nothing bad those are mine to keep private ;)

4. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

ahh screw this ill post them now cause i gotta go to work here in a few

her in my jersey ( its like a dress on her, im 6' 190 lbs, she is a whopping 5' 3" 140 lbs lol)

[​IMG]

then me and her ( obviously she is the good looking one lol)

[​IMG]

5. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

hmmm neither pete nor demon has posted hardly today.... they must be sick!

6. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Sucks to find out that my truck probably needs a lot more than I originally thought...

7. Starting to sound more like my truck :p

8. Sinister04Fx4

Haha. Might need cab mounts. There's a weird metal on metal screeching noise coming from my brakes, which makes no sense since it's fine 'n dandy down there. Gonna need ball joints. FML.

9. Something's squeaking under my cab. not sure what it is... kind of annoying though since it only happens above 25 mph and I can't check what it might be

10. Sinister04Fx4

I hate vehicles. -_____-

11. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Who has a d35 ttb ranger and can tell me what needs to be purchased to do brake rotors and wheel bearings? Only bearings I've found have been outers.

Rotors
    Seal kits
    Inner bearings
    Outer bearings

Anything else?

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Inner/Outer bearings are the same.

I'd do brake pads too. They're cheap enough.

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what's up guys?

14. doyouquaxu

i've got new pads already. at least now i know why i can't find inner bearings online, stupid rockauto needs to say they're the same.

thanks mang

15. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I could sell you a D35 that comes with a '94 Ranger...

16. doyouquaxu

all i need are the bolt on snouts if you wanna pull them and sell... :)

17. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

ugh, had to drive a UD cabover mason dump for work today, 50 MPH of fury on the highway. boy i'm sore! lol.

good news is i'm almost finished cleaning up the F650 i've been working on. it looks like a new truck at this point, 7.3 powerstroke IH with an allison auto. wish i'd taken some pics of it!

18. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

well trucks out of the garage and the tbird is in

19. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^^ hope you get it out and about quicker than my buick when i parked it in my garage, lol.

20. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

lol i drove it to work today