Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Way too much on your hands lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Might be inheriting $1000 sometime soon... I think the re-rebuild may be approaching even sooner.

4. El Camino Man

And I gotta throw this in here. I talked to our mechanic and he says all of our trucks are different lol. Some have 4 cyl diesels, some 6 and some 8

5. El Camino Man

Hey Pete! Whats up. Im bored, talk to me damit!

6. I'm still pissed because my dad wacked a concrete support pillar in his parking garage this morning with the Dakota....

7. El Camino Man

Lol 8 hours later and your still fumin. Id be mad too though... is he gonna help fix it?

8. Sinister04Fx4

So, my day just got ****ed.

The BMV sent me something in the mail, three weeks AFTER my accident, that I have to send them my insurance information or they'll suspend my license. Which means, my insurance is gonna sky rocket. Which means, I probably won't be able to afford it.

9. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

That's funny did you take them your insurance info when you tagged the truck? If so they probably miss placed it. Don't know why they would suspend your liscence over that. I have heard of them suspending your tags for it though.

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

11. Sinister04Fx4

The cop that responded to the accident got all my info from me.

They said if they did not receive it, they would suspend my license or vehicle registration, or both.

I just really don't understand the purpose. It only involved me, my truck is the only thing that got damaged. And I only have liability, so therefore my insurance wouldn't cover my truck anyway, so I don't see the purpose.

12. El Camino Man

No kiddin. That doesnt make sense?

13. rangerwheelinmike

rangerwheelinmike New Member

whats up in here!

14. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

so after my friend telling me you cant have body lifts in maine i spent 3 hours on the phone with the state garage and police to be told that body lifts on truck with abs are illegal now and wont pass inspection, unless it was grandfathered in before the law came to be, so looks like i wont be getting a body lift

15. Sinister04Fx4

Hmm. Fix my truck, or buy a '79 Bronco?

16. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Bronco!!!!!!!!!

17. Sinister04Fx4

18. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

YEp fix that one up

19. Bronco and keep your truck for a beater! :D

20. Sinister04Fx4

Haha, I wish I could afford that! Unfortunately, I can only afford one vehicle at a time.