Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

If I lived closer, I'd come pick ya up and let you drive my truck. It doesn't like to idle right when it's cold... but that's about it, lol.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Thanks, but I couldn't use up your gas like that. Now that's it's screaming towards $4 a gallon, I might as well just trade mine in and buy a Cavalier... I just wish my truck could stay running for once. I need pinion bearings in the ass, still need the transfer case that I have no clue where I'm going to pull the money from, and needs a lot still.... I know I shouldn't be talking because you're truck needs a lot too, but I'm obsessive with making it perfect... That's half the reason I'm always pissed off about the truck. If it don't run perfect, it bugs me.

4. Sinister04Fx4

Nah, I ain't too worried about gas. My truck gets pretty decent mileage. I can appreciate the need to burn gas just for the hell of it, keeps me sane too. I also know what you're talking about... I used to freak out if something wasn't perfect. I'd get so irritated that my truck was pretty ugly and not where I wanted it. Then I rolled it. I'm just happy it runs and is normal for the most part. I just work hard to bring money in to fix it, little at a time. Fixing the more important things first.

5. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Jeep may be sold.. :/

6. Yeah, well it seems with me that when one thing breaks, I make plans to fix it and then something more needed pops up. I feel like a complete dickhead because I promised Clinton payment for the transfer case he pulled for me, and I haven't been able to pay him for it yet... Now I need ball joints more and don't know what to do anymore because my parents won't help me out, and I hate breaking a promise, especially when it has to do with paying someone...

7. Sinister04Fx4

Unfortunately, I know how you feel. I need ball joints and tie rods, but then I rolled twice... people keep telling me to just scrap it and buy a new truck. But I just can't do it. :/

Life just sucks and it's hard. Decisions are hard, but I'm sure Clinton is gonna understand. Balls joints are pretty important. Safety is honestly first before anything.

8. Yeah, well I told him well over a month ago I'd have money for him... Not only does it make me out to be a swindler and a liar, it makes me fee bad at heart knowing I promised something that isn't going to occur when I planned. First my tensioner broke, now it needs both upper balljoints.

9. Sinister04Fx4

Yes, but stuff happens... I still owe my mother well over $300, because she loaned me the money to bail out my truck. All while I'm trying to pay bills and fix my truck. I work part-time at minimum wage. Times get tough. It just happens and the best you can do is do a little bit at a time.

10. Yeah, I have to run off of $110 every other week now because of school and not working the garden center like I usually do... Not exactly the easiest thing to do.

11. Great, the fuggin pass side joint is $92 alone... Well, I should just park the truck and leave it until it rusts out or I get money up, whichever is first....

12. Sinister04Fx4

I manage to bring in anywhere from $180-$400 every other week, and the high point is really working my ass off.

13. Yeah. I'm out looking for a job and for some reason relying on my gf at the moment to talk to her grandpa about working at his garden center.

14. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

For what?

15. Ball joints and control arm..

16. Well, goodnight everybody! I'm gonna install a couple new speakers I got at the jy in the truck in the AM. Alpine Type S. $4 a speaker, why not? lol Letcha know how it turns out.

17. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Mornin dudes! Whats up?

That makes me think... do we have any women on here?

18. There's a couple.

19. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Really? Like who? Do they get on often?

20. 04RangerBabe is one, The Beaner 97 is a girl, they're on the most often and the only two that I know of.

21. I talked to a Rough Country rep, Tuff Country, and Skyjacker and they all told me the same thing... There's no market for it. Bull****!