Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Not sure. Im going to try to contact the radio station tomorrow morning and if that doesnt work, I'll call the number on the tag Monday.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

cant call it tomorrow?

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats the first thing id do atleast

5. A lot better of a mood tonight! **** yeah!

6. Yeah, I'm done after this semester... Hopefully getting a job as a landscaper in the summer and maybe get a plow rig for the winter and plow a couple places out.

7. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

my old boss hit me up cuz he watched a video about college grads and he thought of me. he said 1 of 2 college grads is either unemployed or working in a job they're overqualified for.

translation: i'm boned

8. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

No kiddin? Lol. Worthless college!

9. Maybe he was on top of Mitt Romneys car and got away!:D

10. Off to the junkers! Gonna try to get a matching hood and better looking fender. And hopefully some flares for my truck...

11. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I'm not sure which way to go with my truck...

Should I leave it as is and just paint it flat black? And just put money into the mechanics... Or should I bother to shell out the money for a whole new, nice body and risk it getting damaged again by the douchebags that live in my town?

'Cause honestly, I'm not looking into having a show -worthy truck. Just something that gets me around and for the occasional mudding days.

I dunno.

12. Go mechanical, you need to be able to drive the truck around without risk of something breaking over getting a new body. Then down the road go ahead and fix er up brand new.

13. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

hey pete i have a new video up of the tbird turn signals

14. I saw you did, but I can't watch them from my phone for some reason. I'll have to check it out tomorrow night when I can get back on my computer.

15. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

got my ultra gauge today

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

anybody know about pinion angles?

17. Brinker88

Yea dude, what do you want to know?

On another note, I took the pig out on her Maiden voyage today on some trails and mudding. It went EVERYWHERE I pointed the damn thing. I love it.

[​IMG]

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

i need some advice on what you think about mine, heres a thread i started. http://www.rangerforum.net/f50/grinding-noise-highway-4248/
    id really appreciate it if u took a look man.

sweet!! public or private trails?

19. Brinker88

Public. A couple of buddies and I cut a trail around a pond at our riverlot that goes out to swamp lands. Anybody w/ a lifted vehicle has been out to the flats. We were the first to make a 1/2 mile trail to get to them without hitting the roads.

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

no way that would be sick!!! did you take any more pics?

21. Brinker88

Not many. It's a tight trail and there's not many places to stop lol.