Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I just woke up lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I just got off work lol. I got called in again at 430...

4. That sucks....

5. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Does anyone else by chance see other forum members on a daily basis?

It seems like every time i go somewhere anymore i either see clinton. And i know he's seen me cuz he calls me as soon as he sees the truck lol

I also see todd (blackedoutfx4) everywhere i go like wtf guys are yall stalking me....if i start seeing pete and brad everyday im moving to alaska lol J/K

So anyway who else see's other forum members on a daily basis aside from looking in the mirror?

6. El Camino Man

No one lives near me lol. This site must be a regional thing...

7. I don't see anyone. But then again, I just go one place normally. School. So I don't go all over.

8. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

No one here lives by me either lol.

9. I have not seen anyone either

10. El Camino Man

Uh ur bf? Lol

11. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Besides him, lol. I just figured that was a given. I see him pretty much every day.

12. So much for the truck being clean -______-

13. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

i see a few guys here and there. only one or two from this forum though

14. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

holy mothing ****ing **** people need to learn how to give better directions...
    i was on a wild goose chance trying to find these places at work

15. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Lol what do you do? Or dont we want to know?

16. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i work at a saw mill and today instead of driving the old forklift the decided to throw me on the mack truck and deliver stuff

17. Brinker88

Mmmm....Mack = Money in my line of work....They are expensive to fix!

18. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Freeman made me lol with how dumb he is. Thanks for closing the thread brinker.

19. Brinker88

Nobody made you. You are responsible for yourself. YOU"RE not 16, are you?

20. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Older than 16. His comment about purposefully losing control.... How can one not laugh at that?

21. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Carrying this on still? Your the damn dumb one bro. "one talking about purposely losing control" are you a god dam ignorant bastard? Yes let's not go in the snow and play and try to gain back control that way if something were to happen on the road you would know what to do instead of being like on **** I just wrecked my vehicle and didn't do a damn thig to try and stop. Don't carry this on in a open chat take responsibility for your own childish ignorance. I'm so dumb **** this don't try and piss me off. You want to argue message me and I'll point out how much of a worth less **** you are.

If someone else has a problem with what I'm saying then get the hell over it.