Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. It would've been, but we lost power here at school overnight so I had a delightful wakeup time of noon instead of 7:30...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Gonna put the top down on the Jeep today for the first time

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Nice! It's gorgeous out there. I think it's time for my half door.

5. Two years today, I lost a friend and teammate in a tragic hit and run accident..... Rest easy bud...

6. Brinker88

Got a real date tonight...time to put the blowup doll away I guess...

7. ^ Congrats Brad, how much did it cost ya $$$$$ :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
  8. I might have a date tonight also, depends once she finds out I am going to take us out with her money, might not happen hahaha

9. Brinker88

Thought you'd get a kick outa that one. But seriously. I havent been on a date since I broke up w/ my ex 7 months ago. Lol. Just a couple hit em/quit em deals. Im kinda nervious. Shes absolutely gorgeous.

10. Nice, I thought you had one that was a hiker last week ?
    don't forget the shoe cam, if she wears a dress or skirt :whistling: Clinton wants a copy of the vid.

11. Brinker88

Friend of the families from Ohio

12. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'm dumb. had to go with the big boy **** and do d44 instead of d35 ****. now i've gotta piece together hubs without going broke.

13. Brinker88

On...? D35 TTB?

14. doyouquaxu

long travel kit on a ranger using a bolt on hub. got the snout block drilled for a d44 snout pattern.

i've got snouts, need to get the hub, rotor, and bearings now. autozone has a hub/rotor for $160 each, rockauto doesn't have much in stock.

15. Brinker88

broncograveyard.com <--- My secret weapon.

They're 110/rotor there. I have rusty, but new D44 calipers I'll give you if you wanna pay shipping.

16. doyouquaxu

i've got calipers already, thanks. my truck has so many random parts lol. 2004 sport trac rear end, 2001 explorer rear brakes, 2004 sport trac seats/console, explorer bezel, mustang dome, 1984 f150 snouts, 1986 ranger drive shaft, and probably more.

totally forgot about bronco grave yard, thanks for the reminder

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  17. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Ordering my struts, and I'm tired as ****.

18. I hit 145k and she's runnin hard or hardly runnin! More like hardly runnin... Beginning to get a little tick and more than a few things are becoming needed for it.

19. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

**** this mother****ing day.

20. Sounds like you're having a rough week Dani

21. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

That's for sure... I'm just so tired of even breathing at this point. I just keep trying and trying to get ahead, but I'm always one step behind. Always getting blamed for **** that doesn't even involve me.

Just, **** this.