Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I know how you feel. I get the blame pinned on me constantly for stupid ****

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I'm just ready to break down honestly.

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Talk it out with Ryan, I'm sure he will help you through it

5. I've been to that point as well. Do whatever it is that relieves your stress, whether it be taking a walk, hot shower, or driving somewhere, go do it and see if it helps at all. That's what I do.

6. Sinister04Fx4

He never really talks to me about stuff like this.

I'd go for a drive if it wasn't so damn foggy outside.

7. I'll swing by and let you borrow my roll bar. ;) Haha Be over in five!

8. Sinister04Fx4

Five.... days? Haha. Ya know, I kinda wish you weren't kidding.

9. Sinister04Fx4

Looks like it's gonna be a long night of no sleep for me. And a wonderful day of working 8am-4pm.

Blah.

10. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

every time i get with the program, someone changes the channel

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

So I was right to be nervous about the date last night. She turned out to be completely without a doubt bat**** crazy. *number LOST*

12. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

bitches be trippin?

13. Brinker88

You have no ****ing idea dude.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  14. hazard-maine

care to tell?

15. Brinker88

She was yelling at little kids to get out of her way, laughing hysterically at nothing in the movie, insisted she was right, about EVERYTHING. When we got back to my place she basically tore my house apart with all the nitpicking she did (I'd move that, paint this, get rid of this, etc.) and that's just skimming the top.

Oh, and btw, this was our FIRST date.

16. hazard-maine

oh my ****ing god! shes a crazy bitch! and after what happened, i wouldnt have brought her back to my house

17. Brinker88

I was hoping she would shut her mouth if I got her in bed, but....she scared the little guy into hiding. No way that was gonna happen.

18. hazard-maine

19. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

thinkin i need a new carb for the tbird

20. I'll tell you what.... These ****ing engineers at Ford have a ton of rocks in their ****ing skulls. *******s made it so that there's a ****ing quarter inch of space in between the ****ing oil filter and the frame on one side, and the filter and the block on the other. They must have some real ****ing geniouses working for them.... Goddamn IMBECILES!

21. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

^somebodies mad!

I ordered my steering extension today so hopefully not this weekend but the fallowing weekend the body lift will be on!!!!