Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. ok, then I expect you to be ready for work Monday in the backyard! I will let you have the weekend off, cause I'm a nice guy and all lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lol I think it'll take longer than that to get out there man. I have a few applications that I'm putting in for landscaping/yard care crews this weekend. But for now, I bid thee farewell as I go to take my horticulture final. Be back in an hour

4. remember dirt is what you find under your bed and soil is what is on the ground outside! my old horticulture teacher taught us that on the first day of class

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I just scored 2nd row tickets to a Rob Zombie concert this Saturday for $60 each :D

6. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

officially registered
    [​IMG]

7. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I wish I lived closer to Carlisle!

8. djfllmn

i cant wait

9. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^ sticker's supposed to be on the passenger side DJ.... they might not let you in.

i got to clean up our company's '06 duramax today so they can sell it, after running APX 5-10 gallons of gas through it they don't want to chance fuel system problems down the road. i drove it out on my lunch break and WOW that's a quick truck! i'll miss that one!

'an DJ, i'm only kidding :D

10. djfllmn

lol i read the directions

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

hahaha. now you're names on it though, so i'll know which one to sleep in while you're out walking the fairgrounds, lol.

12. djfllmn

lol dont **** with that car lol

13. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

well i had a "FUN" day at work today, first it down poured all day and i have a open cab forklift i drive all day so that sucked, the battery in the forklift **** the bed today so the mechanic tried to jump start it once and caught the jumper cables on fire and so did the battery, and the trans on it ended up jamming into 1st so the hole day i was stuck going slow as hell and having to clutch roll back every time i needed to turn around, and since the battery was ****ed it kept stalling and kept needing to be jump started. and i got the damn thing stuck bad

14. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^ shoulda just let the mofo burn man, lol.

lol, i wouldin't dream of it man :rolleyes:

15. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

oh i was in any hurry to put it out, since the fork lift i have doesnt have an fire extinguisher i just sat there on it waiting

16. djfllmn

i know lol...youll have to check it out

17. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

as long as i'm there i'll find the Tbird row and poke around a bit.

shoulda accedentally spilled some gas on there. or like i say, don't do something, just sit there!

18. djfllmn

ill be grouped with all the other 67-79 birds so it should be pretty easy to find me haha

19. When is the show DJ?

20. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

hey pete i kinda figured out my lights

21. What'd ya find?

And on a totally different note, I found out that my truck is getting an entirely new steering column... Everything is stretched out and worn out so it's better to replace it from what the mechanic told me.