Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

freaking beat...cleaned 28 cars today...made $560 and im sitting at $1240 for the week

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Holy christ, why is this place so dead??????

4. mac_

mac_ New Member

all the other forums i frequent seem dead. it's weird.

5. Yeah, this place has never been this quiet since I've been on

6. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I feel like my hamster is plotting against me.

7. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Why?

I finally got the 2000 apart.

8. Sinister04Fx4

Cause. He's making mysterious noises. Keeps running around. Then stares at me with those eyes of his.

9. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Cause he cant escape.

10. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hell yeah! got my new buckets and cleaned them up some tonight. headed to the drunkyard tomorrow to get a new arm rest since this one is broken, gotta love half off weekends! so stoked for new seats, and for guys who wreck their trucks then part them out.

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Mac, if you come across 06+ interior door panels with handle bezels and electric switches (dark grey) can you grab them up for me?

12. doyouquaxu

this black piece but with window/door/mirror switches? door wiring harness too?

[​IMG]

and if i don't find an arm rest i'll be PMing you to see if you have better luck lol

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes the 06+ door panels are different style with the bezels handles and switches. I would need the switches too along with enough wire for splicing them if you can do that. Let me know which console you are looking for and I'll make a run for ya

14. doyouquaxu

cool, i'll see if i can get lucky. it's rare for them to have any newer rangers on the lot, but i'm hoping that since it's the start of a holiday weekend they'll have some good stuff. i'll PM you if i can't find that arm rest and/or if i find your stuff

15. Going out to wash and wax the pig, then maybe search a few local junk yards for my buddy's auto store's work Ranger that was totaled. I want those damn flares!!! And tailgate handle... And get a couple other things maybe.

16. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Love how auto parts stores ask you if you're vehicle is 4x4 when you call looking for a price on a front axle u-joint....

17. Roflmfao. Just park in front of it with the truck, and ask them if they think it's a 2wd. I did that once and they never asked me again. :p

18. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

haha i know someone who owns one so all i do is call him up and tell him what i need and he will bring it to me on his way home at night

19. Sinister04Fx4

20. I'm sweaty. Hi tired. Hahaha

21. Sinister04Fx4

Why hello sweaty, maybe you should take a shower while I take a nap, lol.