Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

it sounds like the northeast when irene nailed us. we were without power for a week than intermittent power for two more days. yet i went bike riding the day after through a trail that goes along the river. most of it was under water. fun bike ride.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

changed fuel filter, not that.

cam position sensor? crank sensor? they're $45+tax for the two, might as well...

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Yeah work called and said no work for the week so things can't be good here. The one place I had **** I could do now I can't even do that lol 170k people without electric as of now should be on within a day

5. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i got a tonneau cover for the ranger! :D

i remember that, i was coming home from carlisle, rode with my buddie back to NJ and raced the storm home from there. good thing i did, we were stuck on the mountian for over a week, and where i was in jersey became an island for about 2 weeks.

6. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sh!t. the other forum i work for went down from a server issue, so my facebook is getting overrun with everyone posting on it. i woke up to 46 notifications by 9 am, have 14 friend requests right now, and so much crap

7. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

Wow do I want to sell my truck. I cant deal with this 12 mph for a 4cyl. Also the frame is rusted badly. I have 400 just in matience. There's a 99 4x4 that has the price that my kbb is but I doubt they would give me a good trade in.

8. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i got a 94 4x4 with the 4.0l for sale. i get 19-23 mpg

9. Justincredible

Justincredible BLACKOUT

12 in a 4cy? jeez i get 14 in my 6 and i thought that was bad

10. yeah 12 mpg sucks, well guzzles got to be something way wrong with it.
    I would look at a trade in specially if there is a lot of rust on yours

11. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i hate it. and thanks for the off zranger but i want an extended cab 98+. my body is almost perfect except for a dent in the door from a hit and run in my parking lot just the frame is rusted pretty badly. heres the truck i want http://hartford.craigslist.org/ctd/3047923388.html. i like the color, ext cab, 4x4, and the 98+.

12. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

that's alot of truck for the money^ i like it. around here it'd be at least a grand more.

13. looks like a decent truck for the money, just need to find out what motor it has in it

14. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i like it a lot. did they put 4 cyls in extended cabs? im hoping i can get 3k for my truck on a trade in then i could get this for just 500. that would be awesome. i think my hopes are high though.

15. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yes they did but only the older 2wd ones

16. to get 3 k from yours selling to a private party would be your best bet. a dealer or lot generally will want to make more cash than just 500 bucks. But I have seen crazier thing happen as I traded even a 94 chevy v8 2 whld for my 01 ranger 4x4 so it can happen.

17. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

true the kbb on my truck if i sold it privately it is 4,800 in good condition. then if i trade it in its 3700. so really the trucks are equal value. but i bet in the dealers eye they wont be.

18. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

19. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

smoked the headlights?

20. Happy 4th O July everyone, If you started the day with 10 fingers and toes, be sure to keep 10 fingers and toes by the end of the night!

21. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Mhm, one of the very first mods.