Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i just got home from michigan today and want to go back. i looked at colleges and decided im going to major in criminal justice. its amazing there like nothing else. i saw some awesome trucks that had mud all over them. that convinced me to get a 4x4 before i go up there for college.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

oh boy let the repair bills start adding up lol

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Yeah just ask Pete about all that Im sure he could talk about repairs for days maybe months actually I think he can tell you repairs from the day he stepped into the drivers seat of a truck lol

5. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

and you too mr fix this and that lol

6. 99RangerAlfredo

99RangerAlfredo cute things go fast

uuugugghghghghghhh

7. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

whats wrong?

8. Freemans 00

I havent had any mechanical repairs there sir besides putting a new clutch in. You can ask Pete on mechanical repairs and me on 'Rust repairs..... You should see my frame its no good

9. 99RangerAlfredo

liiiife is what's wrong.

my boss literally had a **** fit this morning about absolutely nothing. i don't know what's wrong but it seems to be taken out on me and not booking patients when we are in the midst of lunch! it would be one thing if a patient just walked in at 12 when we ARE supposed to LEAVE for lunch but ... its rare when it happens. i've also had patients walk in at 1:30 when we have to be BACK from lunch. but now ... apparently i'm not able to tell patients no. if they want a 1pm appointment i have to stay. 12:30, sure why not. 4:50, when we leave at 5 ... or are supposed to ... yeah sure why not i mean i don't have anything to do after work anyways. i don't go to school, i don't have homework or anything!!! :furious:

if anyone wants a medical assistant/secretarial job please let me know ... a position will be opening very soon.

10. djfllmn

wow i would flip ****

11. 99RangerAlfredo

eeexactly. i threw a paper clip at him today .......... whatever dude. i can't stand that stupid job. NOT EVEN A REAL DOCTOR.

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

A paper clip huh...?

No wonder he takes it out on you! Throw the ****ing computer monitor at his ass!

13. djfllmn

hey brad, lindsey

14. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Sup?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol yea i can respect the time and effort but why?..... lol

16. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i cant decide which vehicle i want to bring up to college with me. i will be selling my truck before i go up to college and getting a 4x4 vehicle. i cant decide between a wrangler or another ranger. i love the ranger for its usability. but i have always loved the wranglers. my budget would be about 4k. i cant figure out which i want.

17. get a truck, you will need to haul your stuff to and fro!

18. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

haha true especially going from ct all the way up to michigan. now i just need to convince my parents that i need a 4x4 truck for when i go up to college.

19. 99RangerAlfredo

i need my job to afford my new cawwwwwwhhhhh

20. 99RangerAlfredo

i'm in the process of getting a winter frost maxima sv.

for some reason i have a feeling its going to be the party car and i'll never be able to drink ... at least it has fckin bass in it .... i can bump to my ghetto ish -____-

(apparently i listen to ghetto music.)

21. Freemans 00

alright Im talking to this girl right now and shes adorable. Im playing the card like im interested but not coming off to strong since I want to date her and not mess anything up. Only problem is idk what it is but girls just dont seem to want to get together and hang out its weird. I saw her Saturday night kissed her and all that good stuff and she told me shes liked me for a while and she approached me for the kiss good night so how in the hell do I get this broad to want and hang out. Ive asked her to go somewhere with me this weekend but she says idk what im doing yet. Advice