Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea ik what ya mean. i was lucky enough that i did decent enough that i didnt have to re-take it but it was brutal. i did alot of guessing close to when time would be up lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what's up guys? long time no chat hahahahahahaha

4. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Uh just about to go get my AC delete belt for the ranger, Then do it along with a cam sync sensor.

5. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

did the cam sync
    [​IMG]

this explains the code it was throwing, Idk how it even worked to be honest

6. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

cause its a ford

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

where is everyone at tonight... it's to quiet around here... hahahahaha

8. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

It makes me wonder what the computer uses for a signal. As there is no way that sensor was doing its job

9. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what's up today guys?

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh nm just checking shops to put my u joints in since i have little tools here at school and home is 100 miles away. FACK!! here goes a couple hundred bucks

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

nah it shouldnt be that bad i think when i had new joints put in mine it was only about 60 bucks with the new joints....

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

wow thats a really good price. well im out, gotta go find a shop. hopefully theyre that cheap!

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

if you cant find one today you can call around to machine shops tomorrow they shouldnt charge that much to replace them....

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea i just realized that everything is closed.. lol sundays throw me off since i usually have to work anyway haha. thats good to know, my dad was guessing in the $100-200 range after all is said and done so if itl be cheaper thats a plus. sucks im not home, damn things are like a $10 part haha

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_XjsRpL8ZM&feature=related[/ame]

17. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ol mitt lol why is this so funny? haha
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEymNcIHpvc&feature=g-logo-xit[/ame]

18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

so whats going on tonight guys?

19. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i went out to moes and ate so much that i am still full this morning. i also got carded for my first time.

20. LOL good one Mittens makes me laugh anyway I cant believe so many like having the wealthy get more tax cuts and letting credit card companies make their own rules... We as a country can only hope the smart ones get out and vote!

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol yea as far as im conserned they both suck so idk who id pick lol