Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

to much political bull**** makes some people leave.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

we have a winner

4. the whole site is dying

all people have to do is post stuff up, it's open chat whats on your mind freeman?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  5. anyway here are pics of the new 29er cruiser 7 speed had to take the fenders off, will take decals off after 30 days incase it needs to go back

the black one in the last pic was the first 29er sold it cause it was only single speed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  6. November is coming up soon, the political stuff will be done with :D

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

^ thank god lol I topped my truck out today at 75mph lol Thats all the further it was gonna let me go at that momentI guess

8. hazard-maine

so its speed limiter is set at 75? geez my ranger will do 95 and thats were the limit is set

9. Freemans 00

no its not set there lol or id be pissed. Least I hope its not. I think I went 80 once. My cats are gutted and thats making the O2 sensors throw codes so it might have been tellingthe computer something confusing it at that time.

10. hazard-maine

just get some performance cats and youll have good flow and legal cats and no code problems

11. Freemans 00

Stock Cats are 600 lol. My exhaust/macanic guy said not to worry about it. With te flowmaster it should act a little better but if its gonna be a pita ill replace them later down the road.

I have to buy tires plus save up for an apartment or house whatever she chooses to get.

12. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

im debating between a 2 door blazer or cherokee sport for my 4x4 dd for when i go up to michigan.

13. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I myself do not like either of them, especially the blazer due to bad transmissions. The cherokee may be the better choice

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea dont get a blazer lol.

15. jeep grand cheeroke is very nice ride! no on the blazer

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

17. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

18. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thanks for the links sal. i most likely am getting a jeep. i just drove by a blazer that was for sale and liked the look of it. i wont be doing any crazy off roading since it will be dd i dont want to have to lift it a lot or add massive tires that will kill my mpg.

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea no problem. but overall from a not modding it stand point, i think the newer blazers are junk personally but i could be wrong. id say the jeep would be better. just thought it was cool that they say what years/options to look out for, good and bad

20. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea i like that site a lot. ill be looking for a 97-01 cherokee. im still debating between grand cherokee or a sport. i like the interior in the grands more than the sports but the i like the look of the sport a lot better. also i found out that grand cherokee seats will bolt onto sport seat tracks.