Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

thats what she said.....

:tt2:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I also plan on getting a 1" body lift, would that help some with the rubbing?

4. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

heellloooo!!

5. 2004 fx4 level2

wow!! really dead here!!

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

offically applied to my favorite college tonight. now i wait.

7. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I am running the 4.5” SuperLift and added a Coil-Over Shock Package that actually netted me a good 4.5” of lift..

I run 33x12.5 KM2s and they rub, not a lot but on full turns, slow corner bump, yes they rub.

Maybe a 32x11.5 would work.

Also, your back spacing will have some to do with if it rubs.

Good Luck, always good to go somewhere you want to be…

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012
  8. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

You will need the 3" BL to fit 33's and even with that they will still rub. My truck was stock height and I ran 32's with a 16x8 rim and they only rubbed on full turns. Now if yu did a 3" BL with maxxed t-bars then it would work no problem, I dont see why you would go trough all tat problem for 1" why not just do a 3"?

9. 2004 fx4 level2

heeellllooooo

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

well have to add another thing to my to-do list when i go back home, wheel cylinder replacement....

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

wheel cylinders arent that bad..... god i cant wait...... vacation starts in a couple of days and by this time next week i'll be in charrlotte NC......

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea but i wont be able to get to work on it for a week or two and its leaking a decent bit.. plus everything is rust as fvck! lol

lucky bastard!!! take me with! lol

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol you could actually do them in a parking lot..... just as long as you can jack it up... hahahahaha

15. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Well after school tomorrow my old man and I are going to northern Canada for a little vacation at the family cottage. I am so freaking excited, I polished my dirtbike and bought a go pro camera for the trip! In my opinion its the best land in the world up there

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ha ha ha real funny..... lol yea im very limited on my tools here as well so anything more than an oil change is out of the question. oh and fyi i dont even need to jack this bad boy up to change my oil :thumbsup: lol even after moar lower

17. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

jealous!

18. 2004 fx4 level2

sounds like fun!!

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh yea! especially with tons-o-rust!

20. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Thanks, Ive been waiting for a few years to find time to do this. I just wish I woulda had more than 2 weeks notice so I could have fixed my other yz450. Sadly I am only taking one bike

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ahh, im sure you'll have a blast tho