Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

pics are up! :D over in the photo section.

i know what you mean, after i had that many ticks from walking through one feild i get the creepy crawlies any time i go near high grass & shrubs out in the woods.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

sweet im gonna check that out!

yea i hate it, but thankfully the cold weather is coming. i want snow lol

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well im back guys hahahahahahahaha

5. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

The steppy goes in Thursday for the new Magnaflow dual system!

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

during the past couple of days in my transportation technology class we have been taking off the police decals on a cruiser. over the weekend some stupid kids spray painted the ice that we had taken off and the pol on the other side. but there is a camera pointing right on the car so the kids are going to get caught. just shows how people cant appreciate hardwork.

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I recomend anyone needing to replace their shock to get Rancho RS9000XLs. I just got a set and have to say it's an AMAZING difference over a standard hydro shock.

8. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i just got my parents permission to get my hunting license. but i cant get a gun yet and i have to go with an adult first.

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

How old are you?

10. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i turned 18 in september.

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Wow, I didnt know you were that young

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

good luck hunting man! im so pumped this year! hopefully we get a touch of snow during our season

13. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thanks now i just have to find a spot in a class.

14. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol...good luck man!

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh dang ha, they might be close to done for the fall right?

16. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

theres about five classes in ct. but they are all full and theres one that works with my work schedule. but im sending the people an email begging to let me in.

17. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh i see, hopefully you can get in. ive heard of ppl doing the course online and then you go in for the last day, may be something to look into if all else fails

18. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea connecticut dosent offer that. its one of the toughest states on gun rights. does anyone have any shotgun suggestions. i have a tight budget i would like to be under 400 when all said and done with my case, ammo, and gun. im thinking about getting a remington 870.

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea definitely an 870. idc what anyone else says but mossberg 500 is junk. personally id go for a nice used one and i think you could make it work for your budget. we have some that are 30+ years old that work great, just gotta take care of them.

20. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thats what im thinking about getting dicks has a great deal right now. its normally 340 but they have a $40 off sale going on. then they have a $30 mail in rebate and you get a 20$ dicks gift card. which i could use for my case or ammo.

21. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Shotgun

The first question ya gotta answer is what is it I want the shotgun for, or what is it I am expecting to do with it? You an avid shotgun hunter? A self-defense weapon? Either way with the right combination of parts and accessories the 870 is a good choice as there are hundreds of combinations and accessories for it. I have a Benelli supernova tact. in black, it came with a trade otherwise I would have an M4. The Supernova has a long draw length and only comes with a fixed stock. Colapsable stocks for the SN are like hens teeth but the 870 has several option in just butt stocks alone. Most important know what it is you want and what you want it for then learn to use it properly otherwise it could just an expensive tool for some one to use against you!
    Just my 2cents.....good luck:thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013