Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol thats where i saw it haha

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

are u even on my facebook or on the ranger page?

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

no lol one of my buddies from school had it up

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

damn that thing is a tank thats what i want mine to look like. i would probably lift it a little im not sure on a lift though it looks pretty mean as it sits. then i would get a brush guard with kcs on it.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

7. Demon

the only good ones of those are the 4 door or the zr2 ones. i had a 4 door and it went through alot of mud lol

8. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

I don't really like the 4 door ones I think the 2 door with the tire the back looks mean.

9. Demon

only looks mean if its a zr2 with some lift and trim pieces stock from factory lol

10. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

That's what it was I think those look great. I'm thinking a 1.5 to a 3 in lift if I were to lift it.

11. Demon

expensive lifts

12. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea youre right i just looked it up. i guess its because of its indepdent front suspension. i read they come with a factory lift though. i think it looks mean as it sits right now.

13. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

WHY, WHY ! are we bringing up anything other than a FORD vehicle and the least of which is a Chebby. Jeeps, Toyotas I can take but a Chebby and Chrysler Products… !?

Is this Site becoming an all vehicle site or is it as the header states, “Ranger Forum” ?

14. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

this thread is in the off topic section of the fourm. so we talk about other stuff than rangers. i brought up a chevy product because i am thinking about buying one and wanted opinions on it.

15. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just bought a 2012 gmc sierra. Love it.

16. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

well today while i was under my truck working on my fuel filter i noticed that my tranny pan is covered in fluid. so that concerns me and makes me want to get rid of my truck even more.

17. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i had my auto tech teacher look at my tranny pan and he said that the gasket needs to be replaced so thats my next job on the truck.

18. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Wipe down the pan and surrounding areas.
    Take a ride and look again and see where the fluid is coming from.
    Look at the area of the bell housing/trans/engine, if the front seal on the trans is bad then fluid will come from that area.

Another approach is run the truck on a lift, using a black light watch and see if you can detect oil leakage.

Luck

19. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

im almost one hundred percent sure its my gasket. its only wet around my the pan where the gasket would be leaking. its time for me to do a fluid change anyways so im going to do my differential and transmission on Saturday. i think i might do my transfer case too. does that take transmission fluid as well?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  20. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Does that include a trans filter, if not it should ?

21. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yes the kit i am getting includes a trans filter.