Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Yeah dude, it's not worth it at all. I mean, yeah it's fun but if you get caught your life can be ruined. But, yeah I'm not saying I'm done drinking, I'm just done partying. I quit smoking cigarettes today.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DangerRanger91

DangerRanger91 FinGer The Crimson Ginger

Yeah Im not going to stop drinking either, but Im gonna hold off until my **** it taken care of... I doubt I could stop smoking cigarettes.

4. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

I know. I tried to stop before but it only lasted a week. I've been smoking since I was 16. So 3 years now

5. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i had to stop with the party thing or my wife was going to take off. turns out that her screwing the police chief would of made he leave two. whoda thunk it lol

6. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

7. Captured Time

hmm you cant turn a whore into a hose wife ( sorry lady's ) after all

8. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Yeap, same thing i always say

9. Captured Time

but my thing is... is she a whore if the police chief is a hot a%@ blond?

10. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

wait... the cop was a chick? :eek:

11. Captured Time

yes she is and trust me she can put the cuffs on me any time!!!! clinton would **** him self if he would see her car too.

12. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

omg. not to sound like a d i c k, but man, if my wife did that. I would of asked for pictures, and a three some lmao. what car was it?

13. Captured Time

its a 2010-11 ranger!!!!!!! im try'n to get some pics of it for the ( rangers you have seen around thread ) screw that i want the cop all to me!! i wouldnt share at all with the ex. lol now that would have been a good way to end the past 3 years lol ahh only in dreams

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

wait you kicked her to the curb for messin around with another chick...... DUDE that is just about every guys DREAM CHICK............ ah it could be worse and do like mine did..... WHORE to the 100th power....

15. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

nice!!!

16. Captured Time

i didnt kick here out. i went to work came home to 3 cop cars at my house and them putting all her **** in the bed of the cop ranger

17. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

I'll be getting my flow master exhaust soon :) Can't wait till Christmas!!!

18. Captured Time

hell yeah man you going to do side exit or what?

19. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

I was thinking dual.

20. Captured Time

sweet man. just my .02 paint your tips black

21. 99rangerguy

99rangerguy New Member

Yeah, I've been thinking about doing that. But, I'm not sure how to go about it. I doubt Krylon Fusion would work, right?