Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

this is gonna sound funny but on the home page down at the bottom there is a link that says forum leaders you click on it and it lists the mods and admins..... now my question what is the difference between a mod and a super mod?????

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Idk lol Considering Hurley is both, I would assume they are the same thing... Ask Clinton

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well i figured he would chime in but i guess he is busy with other stuff at the moment..... lol

5. Probably. He's cleaning up after all our bull**** lol

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

probably...... he'll eventually answer or someone else will.....

7. Yeah lol

So, chunky chicken noodle soup hit the spot just now haha

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i'm thinking about getting a calazone from giovanni's across the street..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good.......

9. That does sound good....lol

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh it was and so was the ham and cheese garlic bread.....

11. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Pork loin, Sour Kraut, and Mashed taters!

12. **** you guys! I'm starving now! I haven't eaten anything in a day and a half! Lmao

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i got like 3 pieces of garlic bread left if you wanna come and get them..... hahahahahahahahahahahaah

14. I ain't driving 1500 miles to get some garlic bread lol

15. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

it's really good garlic bread...... with ham and melted cheese on it..... lol

16. Lmao. Nothing is worth $600 in gas haha. If I come out, I had better get a paid hotel room and three asian hookers for the night!

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ummmmmm you could sleep in the man cave as the old lady calls it with all the **** posters and playboys and mag like that.... and i dont know about the asian hookers but if you bring some pills with you can hook you up with some pill heads for your hooker fun..... lol

18. With all the what posters? Lmao

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

P O R N grrrrrrrrr forgot about the cyber nanny on the site..... lol

20. Lmao....cyber nanny. Hahahaha

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah the cyber nanny blows hard...... lol god it's almost bed time for me......